Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shabby Chic Inspiratins and many new items in my booth.

I am really starting to accumulate some great items for my Shabby Chic Inspirations booth. I really enjoy decorating. This is a creative decorating outlet for me. I will decorate any chance I get and I love all styles. Since my booth is in an Antique Mall I try to stick with original, vintage and antiques pieces. When I bring furniture home, I really try to think of a way I could make it an original piece. I want it to look like something you will not find anywhere else. My 6x6 booth is quite challenging to decorate because of the small space. I like everything to have a cohesive look with all the items complementing each other. I don't want it to look like things were just put in there to sell.

Last week my booth looked like this.

A whole new look and a complete change for this weeks Shabby Chic Inspirations booth. 
Thank you everyone for e-mailing me about the items in my booth.  I am unable to respond back to some e-mails.  Please include your e-mail address with your questions and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.
If I have not gotten back to you by now, please e-mail me again. 
Thanks so much.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Antique Booth

Since my booth is in an Antique Mall I try to stick with original, vintage and antiques pieces. When I bring furniture home, I really try to think of a way I could make it an original piece. I want it to look like something you will not find anywhere else.