Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Found Treasures for my Shabby Chic Inspirations Booth

Today I was out bright and early looking for some treasures so I could put in my Shabby Chic Inspirations booth. Here is what I found.  I want to paint three items in this group. First item is the end table, the merior and the wood arched shelves.  When I have them completed I will post the results. 
Crystal Flower Candle Holders
Glass Flowers
I have not started up an Etsy account yet only because the items are lasting only a couple of days in my booth. I would hate to miss lead anyone in thinking the item is available only to find that it have been purchased out of the Mall. If you are in the area of Julington Creek please stop by Sugar Bears Antique Mall and my booth number is 34. Or you could e-mail me if you are interested in something and you wish to have it shipped. I will check on it availability and get back to you.
 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antique Booth

Since my booth is in an Antique Mall I try to stick with original, vintage and antiques pieces. When I bring furniture home, I really try to think of a way I could make it an original piece. I want it to look like something you will not find anywhere else.