Monday, June 14, 2010

Before and After Shabby Chic Inspiration photo.

Saturday I was out hunting for those special items I could put in my Shabby Chic Inspirations booth. I came across this wonderful little kitchenette table. It was already painted black so all I had to do was touch it up.

I picked these Ethan Allen chairs up a couple of years ago at an Antique Mall. I used them for a while in my Cottage but now that I don't need them I thought they might look great with this black table.

As I was looking at the table I felt it needed something. I added on of my hand painted flower cluster to the center in hopes it would add that special little something you would not find anywhere else.

Before! 
After!

Hand painted flower cluster
This is going in my Booth tomorrow at sugar Bears Antique Mall.  I will post pictures of all my wonderful  finds then. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antique Booth

Since my booth is in an Antique Mall I try to stick with original, vintage and antiques pieces. When I bring furniture home, I really try to think of a way I could make it an original piece. I want it to look like something you will not find anywhere else.