Monday, June 22, 2009

Free standing hutch

This was the top of a small hutch. There was no shelf. I got a 12x1 inch piece of wood and cut it to size. Adding the brackets below to complete the finished look. I also added molding around the shelf for a detailed finished look. I was unable to get both stains to match so I did a green paint wash on the shelf’s edge and the edges of the back splash, with decorative one stroke flower arrangement painting in the center.













PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antique Booth

Since my booth is in an Antique Mall I try to stick with original, vintage and antiques pieces. When I bring furniture home, I really try to think of a way I could make it an original piece. I want it to look like something you will not find anywhere else.